ResolutionRCM, a QHR Health company is seeking Certified Profee and/or Facility Coders with a minimum of two years' experience in a hospital setting coding, prefer Critical Access hospital and Rural Health but not necessary. Seeking knowledge in the following areas, Inpatient, Observations, ER, and ancillary coding. Must be able to pass testing on proficiency and knowledge. Must be proficient in excel, can multi-task as well communicate both verbally and in writing. Must be able to maintain a 95% QA accuracy rate as well as productivity standards. Must be able to follow coding guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities
- Apply appropriate coding classification standards and guidelines to medical record documentation for accurate coding.
- Resolve medical record documentation deficiencies through healthcare provider query, and provides routine feedback to healthcare providers to correct deficiencies.
- Perform quality assessment of records, including verification of medical record documentation (both electronic and hand written).
- Responsible for researching errors or missing documentation from medical record, in order to provide accurate coding processes.
- Abstracts and assigns the appropriate ICD-10, HCPCS/CPT codes; including Level I & Level II modifiers as appropriate for all diagnosis and procedures performed in an outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Two years’ experience in Facility/Pro-Fee coding
- Certified Professional Coder, COC, CPC-Payer, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P
- CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS
- AHIMA/AAPC Membership